IT Help Desk
IT Help Desk
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide first line support for any information technology issues and problems.
- Provide assistance by phone, email and/or using a ticket management system.
- Track issues to resolution.
- Update the internal knowledgebase with issue resolution details.
- Track user account creation, changes and deletions.
- Perform password resets.
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications.
- Maintain user accounts including rights, permissions and systems groups.
- Escalate problems as required to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Planning & organizing
- Problem Solving
- Time management
This position is a full time position. All qualified candidates are asked to email their resume to email@example.com or fax to 423-296-0371.