- Train customers on the adoption and implementation of our software product line
- Provide remote and onsite training sessions to customers nationwide
- Assist in design and development of training tools to assist the successful implementation of our products and services
- Work closely with the sales and support teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Build relationships with customers to identify their needs and recommend appropriate product improvements
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all company products and services.
- Act as point person in the resolution of all customer issues.
- Research current training delivery opportunities to improve company methods.
- Travel in support of sales or training meetings, customer site visits, and/or trade shows as required or requested.
- Demonstrate product and technical knowledge in providing detailed and effective online and in-person product demonstrations
- Successfully hand-off new clients to support team for ongoing training and support
- Provide feedback to sales and support teams in developing effective training tools
- Home health industry experience required
- Proven history of successful training/sales experience and proven ability to exceed goals
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to easily communicate with people.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to travel regularly
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a good sense of humor
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Experience conducting product demonstrations via web conferencing is preferred
- Desire and ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
This position is a full time position. All qualified candidates are asked to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 423-296-0371.